Code of Conduct
- Participate in a supporting and active way: In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert the trust committee if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this Code of Conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.
If You Witness or are Subject to Unacceptable Behavior?
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a member ofthe trust committee as soon as possible. Additionally, members of the trust committee are available to help community members engage with local law enforcement or to otherwise help those experiencing unacceptable behavior feel safe. In the context of in-person events, organizers will also provide escorts as desired by the person experiencing distress.